Foam Insulation Fabrication Services
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
At General Plastics, the attributes of our products reflect the quality of our chemistry-based solutions and the commitment of our people. For 70-plus years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM ®... [See More]
- Materials: Foam
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Services: Design; Model; Prototype; R&D; Test / Inspect
from JBC Technologies, Inc.
High Speed Rotary & Large Parts Die-Cutting With a wide variety of die cutting presses that enable us to cut everything from very small, highly precise kiss cut foams and tapes to large insulation panels up to 72" wide and vertically integrated converting capabilities including laminating, slitting,... [See More]
- Materials: Fiberglass; Foam; Plastics; Composite Structurals
- Capabilities: Cutting; Fabrication; Laminating; Die Cut Thermal, Acoustical and Electrical Insulation
- Company Information: JBC Technologies is a leading flexible materials converter that provides innovative die cut solutions to manufacturers throughout North America. A partner you can count on, and quality you can trust, since 1988.
- Industry: Appliances; Automotive; Building and Construction; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical; Rail; Transportation
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Reticulated Polyurethane Foam Thermal Insulation. Our deep technical knowledge of reticulated polyurethane foams and polyethylene foams is utilized when creating custom thermal insulation components. UFP Technologies will work with you to design and fabricate your custom component. We have created... [See More]
- Materials: Foam; Plastics; Natural / Biological
- Certifications: ISO 13485:2003; ISO 9001:2008; ISO/TS 16949:2009; AS9100C:2009; ISO14001:2004; FDA Registered
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Laminating; Molding