Marine Insulation Fabrication Services
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
At General Plastics, the attributes of our products reflect the quality of our chemistry-based solutions and the commitment of our people. For 70-plus years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM ®... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Foam
from Firwin Corp.
Firwin Corp.: a manufacturer of removable/reusable insulation blankets and permanent insulation systems for engines & exhaust systems, including manifolds, turbochargers, piping, silencers, purifiers, etc. Our products protect personnel from burns, shield heat-sensitive components, lower ambient... [See More]
- Industry: Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; General Industrial; Marine; Metals and Mining; Military; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: UL 2200; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: We are a service oriented company, priding ourselves in finding the correct insulation solution to your heat related problems. For more information on our insulation solutions, please visit www.firwin.com
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Coating; Custom Designed Removable Insulation Blankets