Marine Insulation Fabrication Services
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
At General Plastics, the attributes of our products reflect the quality of our chemistry-based solutions and the commitment of our people. For 70-plus years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM ®... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Foam
from JBC Technologies, Inc.
Precision Die Cutting. Die cutting innovation starts with the mantra of “no pre-conceived notions. ”. Add to that an arsenal of equipment, 120,000 square feet of manufacturing space, years of process know how, and an unmatched sense of mechanical aptitude topped off with a core value of... [See More]
- Industry: Appliances; Automotive; Electronics; General Industrial; Marine
- Capabilities: Cutting; Die Cut Thermal, Aoustical and Electrical Insulation
- Company Information: JBC Technologies is a cutting-edge flexible materials converter that provides innovative die cut solutions to leading manufacturers around the globe. A partner you can count on, and quality you can trust, since 1988.
- Materials: Fiberglass; Foam; Plastics; Ceramics; Composite Structurals
from Firwin Corp.
Firwin Corp.: a manufacturer of removable/reusable insulation blankets and permanent insulation systems for engines & exhaust systems, including manifolds, turbochargers, piping, silencers, purifiers, etc. Our products protect personnel from burns, shield heat-sensitive components, lower ambient... [See More]
- Industry: Agricultural; Automotive; Chemical Processing; General Industrial; Marine; Metals and Mining; Military; Pulp and Paper; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: UL 2200; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: We are a service oriented company, priding ourselves in finding the correct insulation solution to your heat related problems. For more information on our insulation solutions, please visit www.firwin.com
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Coating; Custom Designed Removable Insulation Blankets