Aerospace Insulation Fabrication Services
from General Plastics Manufacturing Co.
At General Plastics, the attributes of our products reflect the quality of our chemistry-based solutions and the commitment of our people. For 70-plus years, we have focused on meeting the exacting requirements of engineers and design teams in diverse industries. Our premier LAST-A-FOAM ®... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Building and Construction; Marine; Medical
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Fabrication; Machining; Laminating; Molding
- Company Information: General Plastics has been a leading innovator in the plastics industry. The company develops and manufactures rigid and flexible polyurethane foam products. General Plastics test products for regional, national and international customers.
- Materials: Foam
from MINTEQ® International Inc, Pyrogenics Group
The Pyrogenics Group is the technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist. We are a part of Minerals Technologies... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Agricultural; Chemical Processing; Metals and Mining; Military; Pulp and Paper; Petroleum
- Certifications: AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015
- Company Information: Pyrogenics Group is a technological leader in the production of very specialized, high-purity carbon products with unique thermal, electrical, physical and chemical properties that have application advantages where extreme temperatures and stress exist.
- Capabilities: Machining; Coating; Pyroid® pyrolytic graphite is also available as a nozzle throat insert, compatible with most composite.
from UFP Technologies, Inc.
Reticulated Polyurethane Foam Thermal Insulation. Our deep technical knowledge of reticulated polyurethane foams and polyethylene foams is utilized when creating custom thermal insulation components. UFP Technologies will work with you to design and fabricate your custom component. We have created... [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Automotive; Consumer; Electronics; General Industrial; Medical
- Certifications: ISO 13485:2003; ISO 9001:2008; ISO/TS 16949:2009; AS9100C:2009; ISO14001:2004; FDA Registered
- Company Information: Serving more than 3,000 customers from facilities across the United States, UFP Technologies is a producer of innovative custom-engineered components, products, and specialty packaging.
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Laminating; Molding
from Jaco Products Company
Distribution of full sheet, cut to size and/or fully machined to your part print. We offered customized CNC machining solutions. [See More]
- Industry: Aerospace; Appliances; Electronics; Food and Beverage; General Industrial; Metals and Mining; Rail; Transportation; Petroleum
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Jaco products is a plastics company that has consistently built its reputation for excellence in the fabrication of production components. We are the largest supplier of thermal insulation products offering 17 choices for your application. We have an extensive asset base of modern equipment, well maintained, to service our established and expanding customer base.
- Capabilities: Low Volume; High Volume; Cutting; Fabrication; Machining; Molding; Reverse Engineering