Omnetics specializes in rugged, miniature and nano-size connectors for high-reliability, high-density connectors and cable systems.
Omnetics Connector Corporation is a world-class connector design and manufacturer with assembly done in their Minneapolis, Minnesota facility. Military specifications, AS9100/ISO9001 and Q.A. standards are all listed and maintained to meet customer requirements. Visit our website at www.omnetics.com,
Omnetics focuses on ruggedized high-reliability and high-density connectors for military/aerospace, robotics, unmanned systems, petroleum/geology, medical electronics and other high technology, mission-critical markets and applications.
Proprietary connector design meets Military-Quality levels for military, aerospace and space electronics.
Omnetics’ proprietary Flex-Pin spring-socket system passes tests specified in MIL-83513 for micro (0.050 inch pitch) connectors. This system is also QPL approved on the MIL-32139 level program for nano (0.0250 inch pitch) connectors.
- Low outgassing and rugged customization
- Miniaturization, light-weight, high speed connectors
- Ultra-high performance testing and certification
- Vehicle-based electronics
- Ground troop electronics
- Unmanned aerial vehicles
- Remote guided munitions
- Night vision and stealth electronics
- COTS or custom designs
You get best possible connector for your job.
- Designed to fit your specific needs
- The smallest and lightest profile
- Increased performance while being are lighter and thinner
- Q.A tested and documented
- Watertight when needed
- Fast production and reduced delivery schedules
Mission-critical connector specialists.
Omnetics specializes in molded-in high-density, high-reliability micro- and nano-circular connectors for high-temp, toxic and hazardous environments and sensitive medical applications. To insure that service we also offer:
- Application specific connector models from “Solid Works”
- One on one Design engineer service and consulting
- Fast CAD turn-around, prototypes and production quantities
- Over-molded cable strain-relief systems
- Watertight connectors that withstand high temps and medical solutions
- Autoclavable nano-circular connectors
- Highest quality materials and experts in material science who can evaluate your connector materials
- Manufacturing that takes place exclusively in our Minneapolis, Minnesota facility.
- Specialized designs for quick disconnect and breakaway
Find Omnetics connectors in hundreds of medical devices and implantables.
One of Omnetics’ specialties is standard and custom connectors and interconnect systems for medical, biomedical, implantable, medical device and instrumentation applications. Find our connectors in:
- Implantable devices
- Imaging equipment
- Blood flow monitors
- Cochlear implants
- Spinal stimulators
- Hearing aides
- Biomechanical prosthetics
- Surgical drills, cameras and robotics
Experience in technologies including disposables, gamma sterilization, fine pitch flex assemblies, integrated EEPROMS, imbedded resistors and capacitors, biocompatibles, medical grade material science, and USP Class VI Materials makes Omnetics an ideal connector partner for your medical device or medical application.
Down hole drilling system connectors and harnesses.
Miniature and nano-miniature connectors from Omnetics help reduce the diameter of the electronic sensors and guidance systems that mount behind the drill bit in down drilling systems. These long-life cycle connectors are designed to withstand the constant high vibration, shock and temperatures of oil drilling operations.
- High pressure sealed circular connectors
- Panel mounting brackets for petroleum operations
- Small diameter
- Tolerate high pressure, high temperature, vibration, hazardous and caustic environments
- Tolerate long immersion times
- Oil-rig drilling
- Down hole drilling
- High angle steering drilling
- Geophysical electronics
High performing connectors for sensors and instrumentation.
From the simple to the complex, Omnetics has a line of standard small plastic strip connector designs and low contact count, in-line connector designs. As more sensors and instruments become more portable and pocket sized, high performing connectors will enhance the features of your designs.
- Low profile, lightweight
- Water and fluid resistant
- Low contact count
- Superior electrical properties
- Medical instrumentation
- Medical devices
- Medical monitors
- Temperature, pressure, humidity, pH, vibration and other sensing devices
- Medical and biomedical sensors
Complete, in-house design and manufacture including Class 10,000 cleanroom. Accessible engineering staff delivers your best connector solution.
- In-house design, prototype, production, test and QA services
- High-reliability, high-density connectors and interconnect systems.
- An accessible, fast and nimble engineering staff
- In-house automatic machining and over-molding equipment
- Complete manufacturing control in our Minneapolis facility
- Custom and off-the-shelf molds
- Unique electro mechanical shapes
Rely on short delivery times with fast delivery of drawings, samples and production runs. Class 10,000 cleanroom for connector or harness assembly in our Minneapolis factory.