Compression Molding Mold Making Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
New, Patented Process Cuts Time and Costs of Making Layup-Molds Used in Fabricating Large, Contour-Shaped Composite Parts. General Magnaplate's patented Custom Moldmaking Process Technology (CMPT) reduces time and costs associated with the creation of layup-molds used in fabricating large,... [See More]
- Mold Type: Blow Molding; Compression Molding; Injection Molding; Investment Casting; Permanent Mold Casting; Rotational Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; CMPT
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Repair / Maintenance
from Protomatic, Inc.
Protomatic manufactures molds for medical, aerospace and automotive industries including prototyping design services. We can design a mold to make your component from either prints or from a one-off machined part. Molds for rubber parts are our specialty. [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Mold Manufacturing and Rubber Molds
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC; OEM Specific; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Designing and manufacturing the tools, molds, fixtures for your rubber and plastic components.
- Services: Model Making; Prototyping; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
from APEX Machine Tool Company
Design and Build Composite Molds. Mold production for composite part fabrication has played an increasing important role at Apex since 1986. Today, we specialize in designing and constructing precision, multi-piece molds for demanding military and commercial aircraft applications---particularly... [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Permanent Mold Casting; Powder Metal Molding; Sand Casting; Thermoforming; Transfer Molding
- Services: Model Making; Mold Texturing; Production Facilities; Prototyping; Repair / Maintenance; CAD/CAM Support; Design Assistance
- Company Information: Apex specializes in designing and manufacturing complex precision gages, fixtures, precision tools, composite molds, close tolerance parts and other precision machined components in all materials.
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Electrical / Electronics; Industrial; Marine; Medical; Military; Optical; Semiconductor
from Ellison Group
Austin, Texas with sales offices in Michigan, Ohio, and Iowa [See More]
- Mold Type: Compression Molding; Die Casting; Injection Molding; Investment Casting; Lost Foam Casting; Permanent Mold Casting; Sand Casting; Thermoforming
- Certifications / Quality Requirements: ISO 9001:2000
- Company Information: Accelerated Technologies partners with customers to accelerate design-to-manufacture. ATI offers rapid tooling and injection molding services with particular focus on short run and bridge-to-production parts.
- Services: Prototyping; Design Assistance