Plastic / Polymer Web Coating Services Datasheets
from Elasto Proxy Inc.
Elasto Proxy can coat your custom-fabricated rubber products to impart special properties that are required for your application. For 25 years, our solutions providers have been helping partners find the right solutions for sealing challenges. Sowhether you need coated rubber window channels,... [See More]
- Materials: Composites; Foam; Plastic; Textile; Rubber
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Rubber Coating; Spray Coating; Custom Fabricating
- Company Information: Elasto Proxy designs and custom fabricates specialty seals, thermal and acoustic insulation, vibration dampening products and materials, EMI shielding, and other high-quality industrial rubber products and plastic parts.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008, Controlled Goods
from Carestream Tollcoating
CARESTREAM TOLLCOATING provides contract coating services to help youbring your products to market. We specialize in the application of aqueous andsolvent coatings on flexible substrates for display, battery, electronic,imaging, photovoltaic and other high tech markets. Carestream Tollcoatingbuilds... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Aqueous/Solvent Coating on Flexible Webs
- Company Information: Carestream is a dynamic company with over 100 years of leadership in medical and dental imaging. Our 7,000 employees serve customers in 150 countries around the world. Our Tollcoating Division offers solvent and aqueous contract coating.
- Certifications: Our facilities are certified ISO 13485 (Medical Devices), ISO 9001 (Manufacturing) and ISO 14001 and follow GMP Manufacturing practices. We have Certified Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts.
from Mylan Technologies, Inc.
In an effort to shoulder some of the burden in developing and producing new products, many companies are establishing strategic partnerships with developers and formulators along with contract manufacturers. Mylan Technologies Inc., part of the Mylan Labo [See More]
- Materials: Plastic
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Adhesives or PSA; Plastic Coating
- Company Information: Mylan Technologies is a leading producer of wound care and transdermal components with over 30 years of coating, laminating, and extrusion experience. Mylan Technologies produces precision components for medical device and pharmaceutical industries.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000