Material Selection / Design Assistance Web Coating Services
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers the most highly developed coating technology available in the field. With our feedback loop between user and manufacturer, our technology has been honed to provide the most precise and uniform coating achievable. Combined with our team of highly trained coating specialists and... [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Corona Treatment
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Adhesives or PSA; Ceramic Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; Plastic Coating; Rubber Coating
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Paper; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Textile; Titanium; Metal; Wood
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Services: Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Coil / Roll Coating
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Materials: Foam; Textile; Foils; Films
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Anodizing; Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Mirror Finishing; Passivation; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Sanding or Grinding
- Capabilities: Plating; Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Ceramic Coating; Chemical Finish or Conversion; Dip or Immersion Coating; Dry Lubricant Coating; Phosphate Coating; Plastic Coating; Powder Coating; Thermal Spraying; Spray Coating
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008