Plastic / Polymer Web Coating Services
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers the most highly developed coating technology available in the field. With our feedback loop between user and manufacturer, our technology has been honed to provide the most precise and uniform coating achievable. Combined with our team of highly trained coating specialists and... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Paper; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Textile; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Adhesives or PSA; Ceramic Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; Plastic Coating; Rubber Coating
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Corona Treatment
from Carestream Tollcoating
CARESTREAM TOLLCOATING provides contract coating services to help youbring your products to market. We specialize in the application of aqueous andsolvent coatings on flexible substrates for display, battery, electronic,imaging, photovoltaic and other high tech markets. Carestream Tollcoatingbuilds... [See More]
- Materials: Plastic
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Aqueous/Solvent Coating on Flexible Webs
- Company Information: Carestream is a dynamic company with over 100 years of leadership in medical and dental imaging. Our 7,000 employees serve customers in 150 countries around the world. Our Tollcoating Division offers solvent and aqueous contract coating.
- Certifications: Our facilities are certified ISO 13485 (Medical Devices), ISO 9001 (Manufacturing) and ISO 14001 and follow GMP Manufacturing practices. We have Certified Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts.