Coil / Roll Coating Web Coating Services
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers the most highly developed coating technology available in the field. With our feedback loop between user and manufacturer, our technology has been honed to provide the most precise and uniform coating achievable. Combined with our team of highly trained coating specialists and... [See More]
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Adhesives or PSA; Ceramic Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; Plastic Coating; Rubber Coating
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Corona Treatment
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Paper; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Textile; Titanium; Metal; Wood
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Coil / Roll Coating
- Services: Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Materials: Foam; Textile; Foils; Films