Adhesive / PSA Web Coating Services
from Lamart Corporation
Who We Are: Family Owned Since 1956. Located in Clifton, NJ. Three Production Buildings. Multiple Coating Technologies. ISO 9001-2008. Analytical Testing Lab. 115 Employees. Separate Warehousing Facility. What We Do: Lamart Corp has spent over fifty years specializing in the lamination and coating... [See More]
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Coil / Roll Coating
- Services: Screen Printing or Selective Coating; Inspection / Monitoring; Material Selection / Design Assistance
- Company Information: Lamart is a wide web, custom coater and laminator of flexible substrates, such as films, scrims, foils, foams, fabrics, etc. Founded in 1956 to design and manufacture laminated rolled goods, we still pride ourselves in offering unique products for the most challenging projects. We also collaborate on product and process development using customer supplied materials and use our extensive knowledge of substrates, adhesives and coatings to design products to meet customers’ specific needs.
- Materials: Foam; Textile; Foils; Films
from Chemsultants International Network, Inc.
Chemsultants International provides a complete range of services related to adhesives, coatings, labels, tapes, and packaging material applications. All Under One Roof - Ours www.chemsultants.com. Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline... [See More]
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Adhesives or PSA
- Services: Research & Development
- Company Information: All Under One Roof — Ours www.chemsultants.com Our unique blend of new product development expertise and custom coating capabilities can streamline your web coated product development efforts. We can help you to take products to market faster.
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Metal
from MIRWEC Coating
MIRWEC Coating offers the most highly developed coating technology available in the field. With our feedback loop between user and manufacturer, our technology has been honed to provide the most precise and uniform coating achievable. Combined with our team of highly trained coating specialists and... [See More]
- Capabilities: Thin Film Coating; Abrasives or Superabrasives; Adhesives or PSA; Ceramic Coating; Coil / Roll Coating; Plastic Coating; Rubber Coating
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; Material Selection / Design Assistance; Corona Treatment
- Company Information: MIRWEC Coating serves a broad customer base with a wide variety of needs, focusing on extremely thin and extremely uniform roll-to-roll coating. Our coating technology and service is unparalleled.
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Glass; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Plastic; Paper; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Textile; Titanium; Metal; Wood
from Jessup Manufacturing Company
What we do. And why we want to talk to you. For nearly 60 years, Jessup Manufacturing ’s sweet spot is engineering and manufacturing adhesive coated films, non-slip tapes, photoluminescent materials, graphics media, and other specialty products. Our customers are primarily original equipment... [See More]
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Jessup is a global manufacturer of adhesive coated films, non-slip tapes, photoluminescent materials, and specialty graphic media. Although our brands are recognized and preferred in many industries, most of our products are tailor made to make our customers’ products succeed. Our core business is contract coating, custom converting, and supply chain services that integrate seamlessly with your workflow.
from Carestream Tollcoating
CARESTREAM TOLLCOATING provides contract coating services to help youbring your products to market. We specialize in the application of aqueous andsolvent coatings on flexible substrates for display, battery, electronic,imaging, photovoltaic and other high tech markets. Carestream Tollcoatingbuilds... [See More]
- Capabilities: Adhesives or PSA; Aqueous/Solvent Coating on Flexible Webs
- Certifications: Our facilities are certified ISO 13485 (Medical Devices), ISO 9001 (Manufacturing) and ISO 14001 and follow GMP Manufacturing practices. We have Certified Six Sigma Black Belts and Green Belts.
- Company Information: Carestream is a dynamic company with over 100 years of leadership in medical and dental imaging. Our 7,000 employees serve customers in 150 countries around the world. Our Tollcoating Division offers solvent and aqueous contract coating.
- Services: Custom Toll Coating