from Custom Processing Services, Inc.
Custom Processing Services' staff are experts in the fields of micronizing and media milling. We utilize over 20 different processing stations in order to perfectly match the equipment selection to the raw material which is being transformed. Using the most technologically-advanced fluidized bed jet... [See More]
- Services Offered: Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Trial Facility Leasing; Warehousing / Distribution; Nano-Sizing Via Wet or Dry Grinding
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Drying / Freeze Drying; Screening / Grading; Dispersions mixing medium to high viscosity products; Liquid to liquid & liquid to solid mixing. Nanotechnology.
- Company Information: Custom Processing Services is a contract manufacturer offering particle size reduction services for a wide range of industries. CPS processes a variety of materials including chemicals, minerals, metals, food grade products, and biochemicals/API's.
- Form: Bulk Solids / Granules; Liquids; Nanomaterials; Powders
from Custom Milling & Consulting, Inc.
CMC offers contract processing services from our 24,000 ft2 facility located in Fleetwood, PA. Our services are available for introductory product development, small-to-mid size batches, or continuous contract manufacturing. Our production staff is highly-experienced in processing a wide range of... [See More]
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Optimization; Training / Consulting
- Processes: Blending / Mixing; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation
- Company Information: Even a simple mill installation can require tanks, mixers, piping, electronics, and filtration. Custom Milling & Consulting Engineering Services can assist by turning that single piece of equipment into a ready to operate Turnkey Process Skid Package.
- Form: Liquids; Nanomaterials; Powders
from Eastman Kodak Company
KODAK Specialty Chemicals can provide process and product support throughout the value chain. We have a depth and breadth of scope that makes us a preferred strategic alliance provider. 1500 approved manufacturing processes in our portfolio. Annually, manufacture 600 different chemicals. Production... [See More]
- Services Offered: Chemical Processing; Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; See Website
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Coating; Crushing / Compacting; Encapsulation / Encasement; Filtration / Extraction; Formulation; Granulation / Agglomeration; Packaging / Encapsulation; Refining / Purification; See Website
- Company Information: KODAK Specialty Chemicals is a full service specialty and custom chemical manufacturer offering the flexibility of batch operations and expertise in process development, design for manufacturing and statistical process control.
- Form: Nanomaterials; Powders
from Synertech PM Inc.
The leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. Synertech P/M, Inc. has the technical expertise in PM and HIP to research, develop and produse the highest quality products in a cost effective and timely manner. Synertech P/M, Inc. was established to... [See More]
- Services Offered: Formulation; Analytical Testing / Inspection; Process Development Services; Process Optimization; Research and Development; Training / Consulting
- Processes: Atomization / Powder Production; Blending / Mixing; Crushing / Compacting; Screening / Grading; Mechanical Alloying, Outgassing
- Company Information: Synertech P/M is the leader in development and manufacturing of Powdered Metal Products via Hot Isostatic Pressing. They produce the highest quality products to your specifications, in a cost effective and timely manner.
- Form: Powders