Hermeticity Testing Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus... [See More]
- Test Methods: Ash Testing; AA; SAM; AES; Chemical Extraction; Chromatography; Combustion; Diffraction; Hermeticity Testing; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Isotopic Analysis; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; OES; Property Testing; Rheology; SDWA; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; Thermal Analysis; TCLP; Trace Element Detection; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Wet Chemical Analysis; XRF; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; State; Military / DOD; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NELAP; A2LA; NVLAP; NADCAP; NRTL; AAR
- Company Information: Bureau Veritas is a global company specializing in quality assurance, health, safety, and environmental services. With over 40,000 professionals worldwide, Bureau Veritas develops solutions that contribute to risk prevention and performance improvement.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Geotechnical; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Stack Emissions or Opacity Testing; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization
from Oneida Research Services, Inc.
Locations in New York, USA and Nice, France [See More]
- Test Methods: SAM; AES; Chromatography; Hermeticity Testing; ICP / LA-ICP; Infrared Spectroscopy; Mass Spec / RGA; Mechanical Testing; Metallography/Microscopy; NDT; SEM; Trace Element Detection; X-ray Radiography
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): Military / DOD
- Company Information: ORS offers a variety of analytical techniques to maintain and improve the quality of aerospace, automotive, telecom, medical and defense electronic components. Analytical services include IVA/RGA, FTIR, GC/MS, C-SAM, FeSEM, SEM/EDS, Auger, X-ray, ICP/MS.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Failure Analysis; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Destructive Physical Analysis