Umpire Testing Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Global Testing Services, Inc.
The Leader in Mechanical, Corrosion, Environmental, Pressure and Electrical Product Testing Services - From Design to Construction. Quality. Service. Satisfaction. Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace, appliance,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Failure Analysis; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 17025; A2LA
- Company Information: Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace, appliance, military and telecommunications industries.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASME; ASTM; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM
from Lambda Technologies
Lambda Technologies Laboratory Services operates a world-class laboratory, and is the preeminent source of residual stress analysis worldwide. Lambda has been providing accurate and reliable x-ray diffraction material testing services for aerospace, automotive, nuclear, medical, power generation,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Failure Analysis; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; GE GE S400 Honeywell Bechtel SAIC
- Company Information: Lambda offers x-ray diffraction, finite element and mechanical methods for residual stress measurement. We perform retained austenite measurement, surface integrity testing, phase analysis, preferred orientation analysis and quality assurance testing.
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; OEM
from NanoSafe, Inc.
NanoSafe, Inc. can assist your nanotech organization in all aspects of environmental health and safety. Our services include: Nanoinformatics. Nanomaterial Characterization. Stewardship Program Development. Process Safety Assessment. Nano Waste Management. Workplace Monitoring. Toxicology and... [See More]
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Assays / Quantitative; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization
- Materials: Ceramics; Chemicals; Coatings; Composites; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Nanomaterials; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Sediment; Soil
- Company Information: NanoSafe, Inc. helps organizations manage nanotechnology environmental health and safety (EHS) risks. We support clients throughout industry, state and federal government agencies, and university laboratories by providing third-party testing and verification services, nanoinformatics tools, nanomaterial synthesis and characterization services, nanotechnology safety products, and contract research.
- Test Methods: ICP / LA-ICP; SEM; Sieve; Spectroradiometric; UV / Vis Spectroscopy; Atomic Force Microscopy