NIOSH Analytical Laboratory Services Datasheets
from Analytics Corporation
Analytics was founded in 1977 as an industrial hygiene laboratory. In the early '90s, Analytics' focus shifted to include both industrial hygiene and environmental testing. During the last 30 years, Analytics Corporation has been a division of Rohm & Haas, Roche Biomedical and LabCorp. Being... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; ASTM; EPA; NIOSH; OSHA
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): AIHA; NELAC
- Company Information: Analytics has been a major supplier of industrial hygiene and environmental testing services to Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and engineering firms since 1977.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Field Sampling; Industrial Hygiene; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; No Charge Loaner Pump Program
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜVRheinland® delivers premier independent testing, assessment, and certification services to help companies gain access into global markets. Boasting an international network across six continents, the company's in-country experts ease the path to compliance with cost-effective pricing and quick... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): AIHA; AOAC; ASME; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIOSH; NIST; OEM; RoHS; NVLAP
- Certifications (Facility Accreditations): ISO 14000; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; A2LA; NVLAP; NRTL
- Company Information: As an international service group,TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. we document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Capabilities: Materials Testing Services; Bioanalytical Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Field Sampling; Failure Analysis; Chemical Testing Services; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Industrial Hygiene; Monitoring; Quality / Purity (Air, Water, Materials); Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Toxicity / Reactivity; Waste Characterization; FCC