from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Carbide; Ceramic; Composites; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal; Wood
- Sealing Processes: Dip or Immersion Coating; Spray Coating; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI); Plastic / Resin
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
from Pace Industries
Today, more than ever, innovative die casting customers are seeking a total resource provider for their aluminum, zinc, and magnesium components. Pace Industries has responded by providing an endless list of services. We can perform simple to sophisticated machining operations using various types of... [See More]
- Materials: Aluminum; Copper / Copper Alloys; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Metal
- Sealing Processes: Spray Coating; Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Company Information: Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.
- Functions & Features: Porosity / Surface Sealing; Chemical Resistant