Umpire Testing Material Testing Services Datasheets
We operate five fully equipped advanced materials testing laboratories, designed to handle any size project with rapid turnaround. Experienced technical staff and state-of-the-art equipment are available for all mechanical, chemistry, metallurgical and plastics testing. Test results can be... [See More]
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Report Preparation; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing
- Certifications (Facility): State; ISO 9001:2000; NADCAP
- Company Information: Acuren, an NDT inspection and materials engineering firm focused on supporting mechanical integrity and inspection programs in the Petrochemical, Refinery, Pipeline, Pulp & Paper, Power Generation, Pharmaceutical, Aerospace, and Automotive industries.
- Materials: Chemicals; Coatings; Composites; Metals; Plastics; Welds/Joints
from Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
With years of expertise in materials testing and development, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of... [See More]
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Failure Analysis; Quality / Purity; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification; Umpire / Proficiency Testing
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 9001:2000; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Cambridge Polymer Group is ISO 9001:2008 certified & provides a cost-effective resource for testing, consulting and research and development to clients who need periodic access to analytical instruments, Ph.D.-level scientists and their support structure.
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Coatings; Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblock, etc.); Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Powders; Textiles; Wafers / Substrates; Inks
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜV Rheinland ® Industrial Solutions (TRIS) combines the superior services of Non-Destructive Testing Services, Inc., Unified Testing Services, Inc. and TÜV Rheinland Industrial Solutions to better meet the requirements of national and international industrial clients. TRIS provides a full range of... [See More]
- Capabilities: Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity; Reactivity; Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization
- Certifications (Facility): A2LA; ISO 17025; NADCAP
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Materials: Adhesives/Sealants; Fuel Cell/Battery; Ceramics; Coatings; Composites; Concrete/Mortar; Metals; Paper; Petroleum; Plastics; Polymers/Organics; Soil; Thin Films / Plating; Toxins / Restrictive Substances; Textiles; Wafers / Substrates; Welds/Joints