EPA Material Testing Services Datasheets
from Atlas Material Testing Technology LLC
Atlas is the industry leader and the only weathering organization to provide a global approach to providing natural and accelerated weathering testing solutions for materials durability issues with over 20 exposure sites and laboratories to serve your needs. As part of a commitment to provide the... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; OEM; SAE; ISO; ICH
- Certifications (Facility): A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025
- Company Information: Atlas is a recognized leader in material testing, offering a complete line of instruments and services for accelerated and natural weathering.
- Capabilities: Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation
From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASTM; AWS; EPA; NIST; RoHS
- Certifications (Facility): ISO 14000; A2LA; ISO 9001:2000; ISO 17025; NRTL; International Federation of Inspection Agents (IFIA)
- Company Information: Through our network of over 38,000 people in 1,000 laboratories and offices in 100 countries, Intertek provides quality and safety solutions to a wide range of industries around the world.
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative; Chemical Testing Services; Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity; Reactivity; Report Preparation; Standards/Certification
from TÜV Rheinland
TÜV Rheinland ® Industrial Solutions (TRIS) combines the superior services of Non-Destructive Testing Services, Inc., Unified Testing Services, Inc. and TÜV Rheinland Industrial Solutions to better meet the requirements of national and international industrial clients. TRIS provides a full range of... [See More]
- Standards (Test / Certify To): ASME; ASTM; AWS; EPA; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NIST; OEM; RoHS; API
- Certifications (Facility): A2LA; ISO 17025; NADCAP
- Company Information: TUV Rheinland Of North America is the world leader in independent testing and assessment services. We document the safety and quality of new and existing products, systems and services.
- Capabilities: Cleanliness / Cleanroom; Deformulation or Reverse Engineering; Environmental Exposure (Climatics); Environmental Testing and Analysis Services; Failure Analysis; Field Sampling; Geotechnical; Monitoring; Quality / Purity; Reactivity; Report Preparation; Delivery / Courier; Sample Retention; Standards/Certification; Sunlight Exposure or Solar Simulation; Umpire / Proficiency Testing; Waste Characterization