Frequency Range Switch RF Receivers
from Broadcom Inc.
Avago ’s AMMP-6522 is an easy-to-use broadband integrated receiver in a surface mount package. The MMIC includes a 3-stage LNA to provide gain amplification and a gate-pumped image-reject mixer for frequency translation. The overall receiver performs Single Side Band down-conversion in the 7... [See More]
- Features: RoHS; Frequency Range Switch
- Package Type: Surface Mount
- Applications: Mobile / Wireless Systems; Salellite Communications; RF Microwave
- Receiver Inputs: 1
from Veetronix, Inc.
Get instant emergency messages with the Veetronix, Alert receiver. The tone and monitor features allow you to have it in alert ready mode or 24/7 monitoring. An optional remote switching output (RSO) allows direct connections to other devices such as sirens, alarms, or speaker systems. Add the... [See More]
- Features: LED Indicators; Frequency Range Switch
- Operating Frequency: 29 to 512
- Package Type: Unit
- RF Connectors: BNC; 3.5 mm IMP 8 ohm