from Dexmet Corporation
Dexmet precision expanded metals are used in a host of primary OEM and aftermarket automotive products. Typical applications include: low-cost greaseless bearings, high temperature gaskets, airbags, inlet screen and filtration. Dexmet bronze mesh is used as a lubricating material and support... [See More]
- Applications: Screening
- Opening Size: 0.0310 to 0.5000
- Metal: Aluminum (optional feature); Copper / Brass / Bronze (optional feature); Nickel / Nickel Alloys (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Titanium (optional feature); Zinc, Monel, or proprietary material
- Base Construction: Expanded
from GN Solids control Co., Ltd.
Shale Shaker Screens are one of the major business for GN Solids Control. We understand, the cost-effective shale shaker screens are very important for the drilling operations solids control equipment. GN researches and develops the best technology to manufacture top quality shaker screens for our... [See More]
- Applications: Screening; Shaker Screen
- Opening Size: 0.0014 to 0.0364
from Hi-Tech Seals, Inc.
Our mwd pipe screens are made from 304SS with the collars and spear points made from 17-4HT steel. The screens then go through a QPQ process which further enhances the strength of the pipe screen. These screens are designed to resist wash in the harshest down hole environments. [See More]
- Applications: Screening; Drill Pipe Screens
- Metal: Stainless Steel