USB Bluetooth® Chips
from Digi-Key Electronics
IC RF TXRX+MCU BLUETOOTH 48VFQFN [See More]
- Interface: I2C; SPI; UART; USB
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth v4.0; Other
from RS Components, Ltd.
The RN41 is a small form factor, low power, simple to integrate Bluetooth Class 1 radio for OEMs adding wireless capability to their products. The RN41 is perfect for battery powered applications and by default is ready to use in the SPP (Serial Port Profile) configuration. It uses only 250 µA... [See More]
- Interface: For Voice Communications; SPI; UART; USB; GPIO, PCM, SPI, UART, USB
- Bluetooth Power Class: 100 mW (20dB/m) 100 Meter LOS Range
- Bluetooth Compliance: 2.1; Other
from QUALCOMM, Incorporated
CSR8311 is a Bluetooth v4.1 single-chip radio and baseband IC for automotive applications. CSR8311 ’s dual-mode radio enables it to connect to the billions of Bluetooth products already on the market, as well as a new generation of Bluetooth low energy devices. The CSR8311 provides a system... [See More]
- Interface: I2C; For Voice Communications; UART; USB
- Bluetooth Compliance: Bluetooth 4.1; Other
- Bluetooth Component: Single Chip Solutions
- Bluetooth Power Class: 100 mW (20dB/m) 100 Meter LOS Range; 2.5 mW (4dB/m). 10 Meter LOS Range; 1mW (0dB/M). 1-Meter LOS Range.