Plating / Coating Roll Forming Services Datasheets
from Mills Products, Incorporated
Reduce Labor Costs with Roll Forming. Roll forming is ideal for OEMs looking to economically produce high volumes of close tolerance parts with a broad range of geometries. Our custom roll forming process converts both ferrous and non-ferrous metals into hardened states that maximize strength,... [See More]
- Manufacturing: Annealing; Bending; Cut to Length; Machining; Pre/Post Notching; Painting; Plating; Pre/Post Punching; Skiving; Stamping; Mold; In-line Welding; Pre/Post Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO9001
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet; Foil
from Morrison Berkshire, Inc.
Morrison is expert at producing rolled shapes, particularly those that are of larger scale. We can process metal strip, coil and sheet in a wide range of thicknesses up to 1.625. and widths up to 10 ft. This specialty is part of our overall dedication to overall contract manufacturing of large scale... [See More]
- Manufacturing: Bending; Cut to Length; Machining; Painting; Plating; Mold; In-line Welding; Pre/Post Welding; CNC Flame and Plasma Cutting
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: AWS D1.1, ASME SEC VIII
- Company Information: Morrison Berkshire specializes in contract manufacturing for large machining and heavy fabrication requirements and up to 50 ton overhead crane capacity. Services include machining, turning, fabrication, assembly and welding in our 130,000 sf. facility.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet; Heavy Plate