T-shape Roll Forming Services
from MP Metal Products
Capabilities. With more than 35 roll formers and related metal forming equipment, M.P. Metal Products has the capability to roll form a wide range of profiles. We process metal strip, coil and sheet in gage thickness from 0.005" up to 0.165", and widths up to 48" depending on the shape. M.P. Metal... [See More]
- Standard Shapes: Angle; C-Channel; U-Channel; Hat; Ring; T-Shape; Hex Tube; Round Tube; Square/Rect Tube; Z-Shape
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO9001; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: M. P. Metal Products specializes in custom roll forming. They have been a manufacturer of roll formed shapes since 1965. They roll form into a variety of shapes, moldings, channels, panels, angles, trim, frames, lock seamed profiles and accessories.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet
from Mills Products, Incorporated
Reduce Labor Costs with Roll Forming. Roll forming is ideal for OEMs looking to economically produce high volumes of close tolerance parts with a broad range of geometries. Our custom roll forming process converts both ferrous and non-ferrous metals into hardened states that maximize strength,... [See More]
- Standard Shapes: Angle; C-Channel; U-Channel; Hat; Pipe; Ring; T-Shape; Hex Tube; Round Tube; Square/Rect Tube; Z-Shape
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO9001
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet; Foil