Standard Shapes and Sizes Available Roll Forming Services
from Cargowall Limited
Cargowall's 12 roll forming lines give us the flexibility to work with: Material thickness from 0.010" to 0.315". Strip widths from 0.500 to 27". Customize product lengths from 6" to 60 feet. All metal types: Galvanized, Stainless, Hot Rolled Pickled and Oiled, High Strength Steel, Galvannealed,... [See More]
- Company Information: Cargowall specializes in collaborating with customers to provide unique shapes that result in minimized production cost and reduced inventory levels. Our extensive knowledge in rolling complex shapes allows us to service our customer requirements quickly.
- Materials Type: Ferrous; Nonferrous; Exotic Metals
- Material Form: Strip/Sheet
- Material Examples: Galvanized, Stainless, Galvalume
from Skach Mfg. Co.
The conversion of a screw machine part to a cold formed part can result in significant cost savings. We do it right, on time and at an affordable cost.". We offer design expertise to help you make the transition to a cold formed part. In many cases, a careful review of the product's... [See More]
- Company Information: We offer design expertise to help you make the transition to a cold formed part. In many cases, a careful review of the product's requirements/specifications can result in significant cost savings.
- Material Form: Wire
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; QS 9000 Protocols
- Materials Type: Ferrous; Nonferrous