Ground Water Backflow Preventers Datasheets
from Beswick Engineering Co., Inc.
The check valve permits free flow in one direction and no (checked) flow in the opposite direction. This valve is specified in many applications because of its very low cracking pressure (typically less than 0.5 psig), its excellent repeatability, and leak-tight operation. The unique design of the... [See More]
- Media: Air; Breathable; Compressed Air; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; Hot Water; Cold Water ; Ground Water; Potable Water; Wastewater; Gas; Gasoline / Diesel Fuel; High Purity; LP Gas; Natural Gas
- Maximum Pressure: 0.00 to 250.00
- Valve Size: 0.05
- Primary Material: Brass / Bronze; Stainless Steel (optional feature); Buna, EPDM, Viton, or Silicone Seals
from General Pipe Cleaners
Flood-Guard ™ operates like a check valve to seal off water back-up caused by overloaded sewers. Water flows normally through the drain until the sewer begins to back up. Then the Flood-Guard float rises to seal off the drain opening until the water recedes. A screwdriver and a couple... [See More]
- Media: Water; Cold Water ; Ground Water; Wastewater
- Primary Material: Stainless Steel; Rubber
- Valve Size: 2.00 to 4.00
from Check-All Valve Mfg. Co.
The Bushing Valve is a check valve with a standard bushing housing. The valve is adaptable to many types of service applications. It has very little restriction and produces a low pressure drop. It can be used quite effectively in systems where flow and pressure drop are critical by the use of a... [See More]
- Media: Air; Chemical; Hydraulic; Water; Hot Water; Cold Water ; Ground Water; Potable Water; Salt Water (optional feature); Gas; Gasoline / Diesel Fuel (optional feature); High Purity (optional feature); LP Gas (optional feature); Natural Gas (optional feature); Sour Gas (optional feature); Specialty Corrosive (optional feature); Steam; Liquids
- Maximum Pressure: 3000.00
- Valve Size: 0.50
- Primary Material: Brass / Bronze; Stainless Steel; Steel; Exotic Metal; Alloy 20, Alloy C-276, Titanium
from Red Valve Company, Inc.
A Revolutionary Design for Backflow Prevention. Tideflex Duckbill Check Valves have low headloss and achieve the tightest possible seal for backflow operations, particularly at low flow rates. The flexibility of the Tideflex Check Valve allows the valve to compress around trapped solids, providing a... [See More]
- Media: Water; Ground Water
- Primary Material: Rubber
- Valve Size: 4.00 to 102.00