Electropolishing Buffing and Polishing Services
from Able Electropolishing Company, Inc.
Electropolishing Services for a Variety of Alloys. Since 1954, Able Electropolishing has been providing metal finishing services to a variety of industries. Now our electropolishing service is suitable for a wider variety of alloys, providing a number of benefits that make parts last longer, perform... [See More]
- Capabilities: Electropolishing; Microfinishing and Decorative Finishing
- Certifications: ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 Certified
- Company Information: Able Electropolishing offers electropolishing, passivation and other metal improvement services for a wide range of industries, including high tech applications with the military to food processing and virtually anything in between.
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Research & Development
from Anoplate Corporation
Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel. Expertise includes specialized masking operations and selective plating processes. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Peening; Sanding or Grinding
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; ISO 14001; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; NADCAP; OEM Specific; RoHS
- Company Information: Anoplate: Industrial plating and metal finishing: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Anodizing, electroless nickel, electropolish, passivate, phosphate, dry film lubrication. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM and ISO standards.
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors; Research & Development; Replating or Refinishing
from Central Electropolishing Co., Inc. - CELCO
Central Electropolishing Co., Inc is a highly regarded company in the field of electropolishing. CELCO has the knowledge, ability and staff to handle any size, shape or quantity of parts. CELCO is a regulatory control company. Each job has a traveler, which traces the component from arrival to... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing
- Certifications: FDA Registered; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; ASTM
- Company Information: From the smallest pin, to the longest piece, or to the oddest shape, CELCO can provide the final finish your requirements demand. They offer over twelve years of experience in electropolishing, passivation, and oxygen cleaning.
- Additional Services / Processes: Inspection / Monitoring
from ChemArt Company
ChemArt has always been a major contributor to the Photo Chemical Machining (PCM) industry since its creation in 1976. Its founder, Richard Beaupre, was the originator of aqueous dry film photo resist used in PCM imaging applications. Currently, all dry film photo resists used in PCM applications... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mirror Finishing
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Company Information: ChemArt Company is an ISO 9001:2000 certified manufacturer of standard & custom etched metal parts and components. Since its inception in 1976, as a Veteran-Owned Small Business, ChemArt produces products adhering to military standard and specifications.
- Additional Services / Processes: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing
from CMF Industries, Inc.
CMF Industries delivers... Quality parts to your specification. Very competitive pricing. Timely, professional service that begins with your first call or email. Get in touch and we will help you to configure your parts for efficient production and lower cost. Materials & Processes. Working in... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Additional Services / Processes: New or OEM Parts
- Company Information: CMF Industries, Inc. meets the requirements of OEM and maintenance accounts with a myriad of processed parts. Processes include castings; plating; painting; powder coating; forgings; injection molding; machining; assembly; extrusions; and much more.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Ceramic; Glass; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from Harrison Electropolishing, L.P.
Electropolishing is an electrochemical process by which surface material is removed by anodic dissolution. Electropolishing removes surface material, beginning with the high points within the microscopic surface texture. By removing these points, the electropolishing process will improve the surface... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing
- Additional Services / Processes: On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Company Information: Harrison Electropolishing offers the highest quality precision metal polishing services. Our polishing services may be applied to a wide range of materials including aluminum, stainless steel, nickel alloys & more.
- Materials: Exotic Metals; Aluminum; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from Peridot Corporation
Peridot offers electro-polishing for stainless steel and titanium. We are also capable of tumble-burnishing, hand buffing/polishing and centrifugal high speed finishing. [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding; Media Blasting
- Certifications: ISO 13485; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Peridot Corp. is an ISO 13485 and ISO 9001:2008 registered precision mfg. company located in Silicon Valley. Featuring advanced component fabrication coupled with our multi-disciplinary Contract Mfg., Peridot will simplify your supply chain.
- Additional Services / Processes: Material Selection / Design Assistance; Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts
from Products Finishing, Inc.
Industrial Plating Services. If you have any questions or would like to receive a Free Quote, give us a call anytime at 814-452-4887. Black Chrome Plating. Hard Chrome & Polymer Plating. Electroless Nickel Plating. Electroless Nickel and Teflon Plating. Armcoat Plating. Hard Chrome Plating. Mold... [See More]
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing; Electropolishing; Honing or Superfinishing; Mirror Finishing; Sanding or Grinding
- Certifications: MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD
- Company Information: Products Finishing, Inc.'s ability to provide machining, plating, grinding, polishing and surface treatments at one facility enhances turnaround time in today's "NEED IT NOW" environment. Serving the tool / die, steel mill, aerospace, nuclear industries.
- Additional Services / Processes: New or OEM Parts; Replating or Refinishing