Restoration / Reconditioning Cleaning Services
from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers... [See More]
- Services: Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Restoration / Reconditioning
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Degreaser; Passivation; Sanding or Grinding; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Maintenance / Repair; Vacuuming, Chemical Cleaning, Decoking, Pigging
- Company Information: Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Vessels
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys