New / OEM Parts Cleaning Services
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures)
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from Metal Cutting Corporation
Ultrasonic cleaning is regularly performed with the added benefit of available dual frequencies, with or without heat and with the latest degassing technologies. [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts
- Capabilities: Passivation; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation manufactures burr-free tight tolerance parts from all metals. We provide the precision required by medical device, automotive, electronic, biotechnology, semiconductor, aerospace, fiber-optic, electrical and many other diverse industries.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
from Plasmatech, Inc.
Cleaning Applications. Rather than modifying the existing surface of a material, polymerizable gases can be used to create a "new". Cross contamination is not an issue since the gases are continually refreshed and evacuated out of the process chamber. Applications for plasma cleaning include:... [See More]
- Services: New or OEM Parts; Used Parts
- Capabilities: Plasma Etching / Cleaning
- Company Information: PLASMAtech supplies surface treatment services and equipment based on low pressure microwave plasma and parylene coating technology. We specialize in the most challenging PECVD coating and surface treatment applications and if one of our proprietary proce
- Industry Served: Electronics; Medical; OEM / Industrial
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Materials: Metals; Aluminum; Iron / Cast Iron; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys