Ultrasonic Cleaning Cleaning Services
from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers... [See More]
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Degreaser; Passivation; Sanding or Grinding; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Maintenance / Repair; Vacuuming, Chemical Cleaning, Decoking, Pigging
- Services: Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Restoration / Reconditioning
- Company Information: Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Vessels
from Metal Cutting Corporation
Ultrasonic cleaning is regularly performed with the added benefit of available dual frequencies, with or without heat and with the latest degassing technologies. [See More]
- Capabilities: Passivation; Ultrasonic Cleaning
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: Metal Cutting Corporation manufactures burr-free tight tolerance parts from all metals. We provide the precision required by medical device, automotive, electronic, biotechnology, semiconductor, aerospace, fiber-optic, electrical and many other diverse industries.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts