OEM / Industrial Cleaning Services Datasheets
from Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Clean Harbors has been a trusted source for environmental, energy and industrial services since 1980. Because of Clean Harbors' commitment to health and safety, and quality conscious philosophy, unique expertise and capabilities, and reputation for keeping our customers' needs first, customers... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Cement; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Chemical / Material Processing; Electronics; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Medical; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment; Vessels
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Degreaser; Passivation; Sanding or Grinding; Pickling or Chemical Deburring; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Ultrasonic Cleaning; Maintenance / Repair; Vacuuming, Chemical Cleaning, Decoking, Pigging
- Company Information: Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout North America. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies.
- Services: Used Parts; On-site / Field (Large Structures); Restoration / Reconditioning
from Plasmatech, Inc.
Cleaning Applications. Rather than modifying the existing surface of a material, polymerizable gases can be used to create a "new". Cross contamination is not an issue since the gases are continually refreshed and evacuated out of the process chamber. Applications for plasma cleaning include:... [See More]
- Industry Served: Electronics; Medical; OEM / Industrial
- Capabilities: Plasma Etching / Cleaning
- Company Information: PLASMAtech supplies surface treatment services and equipment based on low pressure microwave plasma and parylene coating technology. We specialize in the most challenging PECVD coating and surface treatment applications and if one of our proprietary proce
- Services: New or OEM Parts; Used Parts
from REM Surface Engineering
REM® is pleased to offer complete ISF® Processing systems in all of our facilities. Using ISF Services is simple; first contact REM to find the appropriate location for your components and to obtain a quotation. Then, send your unique components to REM where our specialized engineers and technicians... [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Architectural / Construction; Automotive; Castings / Cast Metal; Chemical / Material Processing; Energy / Utilities; Food / Beverage; Government; Machine Tools; Marine; Medical; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Oil & Gas; Pipes / Piping; Process Equipment
- Capabilities: Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Passivation; Parts Washing / Cleaning; Stripping or Coating Removal
- Company Information: REM Surface Engineerings' patented ISF® process results in a significant decrease in wear resulting in longer component life, increased fuel economy, lower lubricant temperatures, and reduced operating expenses.
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000
from Sardello, Inc.
Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand. Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning. Aqueous Submerge Tanks. Degreasing including Vapor. Pressure/Spray Washing. Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory. Crack Detection including MPI. Large and Small Bore Honing. Surface and Valve Grinding. Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation. [See More]
- Industry Served: Aerospace; Automotive; Castings / Cast Metal; Commercial / Professional; Energy / Utilities; Machine Tools; Maintenance; Marine; Steel / Metal Mills; Mil-Spec; OEM / Industrial; Process Equipment
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting; Buffing / Polishing; Deburring or Deflashing; Degreaser; Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory); Sanding or Grinding; Burn-off or Thermal Cleaning; Immersion Cleaning; Spray Washing; Stripping or Coating Removal; Maintenance / Repair
- Company Information: We combine the best cleaning technology, custom-designed equipment and years of hands-on experience to meet and exceed the demands of customers in a variety of industries.
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; New or OEM Parts; Restoration / Reconditioning