Hard Coating / Treatment Wear Protection Services Datasheets
from General Magnaplate Corporation
General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently reducing... [See More]
- Capabilities: Plating; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Certifications: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC / MIL-STD; RoHS; FDA Compliant; ISO 9001:2008
- Company Information: General Magnaplate provides engineered coatings. They have facilities around the world and all North American plants are ISO 9001:2008 certified. Many coatings meet FDA, USDA, and AgriCanada standards, and federal and military spec requirements.
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Composites; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium
from Impreglon, Inc.
Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,... [See More]
- Capabilities: Ceramic Coating; Hardfacing; Thermal Spraying; Thin Film Coating; Hard Layer
- Certifications: Certified according to ISO 9001:2008; DuPont Licensed Industrial Applicator; Whitford Quality approved Coater; ITAR Registered
- Company Information: Impreglon offers coating services based on fluorpolymer, plastics, metal and ceramic or combinations thereof for all branches of industry, such as aerospace, chemicals, printing, automotive, plastics, food products, paper and packaging.
- Material / Substrate: Exotic Metals; Plastic; Composites; Ceramic; Aluminum; Carbide; Copper / Copper Alloys; Iron / Cast Iron; Nickel / Nickel alloys; Precious Metals; Stainless Steel; Steel / Steel Alloys; Titanium; Chromium Nitride - Modified; Teflon
from Miyaki USA, Inc.
Conventional hard anodic film is normally porous and low to moderate wear resistance, and there are more chances of abrasion and wear, caused by failure of lubrication in higher pressure, vibration, and friction areas. Kashima Coat with lubricating property and higher resistance characteristics was... [See More]
- Capabilities: Hard Layer; Kashima Coat (Hard Anodizing with Molybdenum)
- Material / Substrate: Aluminum
- Company Information: It is a little known fact that the success of aluminum can be attributed to "surface treatment". At Miyaki, we take pride in carrying out surface treatments that suit the application of the aluminum to improve its superb characteristics and create new val
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring; Research & Development; New or OEM Parts; Recoating / Used Parts