Ceramic / Porcelain Wall Coatings Datasheets
from AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
AsahiGuard E-SERIES products are fluorinated water/oil repellents that contain no PFOA (at or above detection limits), longer chain PFCs or their precursors. Drawing on fluorine ’s extraordinary properties, these specialty chemicals provide excellent protection and durability against water,... [See More]
- Substrate: Ceramic; Concrete; Glass; Other; Fabrics, Natural and Synthetic Leather, Stone, Paper
- Coating Material: Fluoropolymers
- Type: Coating; Sealer
- Form: Liquid; Milky White Emulsion
from ADSIL Inc.
Effective barrier facilitates easy removal of most common forms of graffiti [See More]
- Substrate: Aluminum; Ceramic; Concrete; Metallic
- Cure / Setting Technology: Film Drying
- Type: Coating; Clear Coat; Sealer
- Coating Material: Inorganic (Silicate, Cement, Glaze); Inorganic Siloxane