Supplier: R&I Manufacturing Co.
Description: the need for relubrication. Bronze bushings are utilized rather than linear ball bearings because bushings distribute the load over a larger surface area. This results in less wear on the slide rods. Both rods are pinned to the end blocks to assure positive location. Nylon bumper pads, located at each end
- Stroke or X-Axis Travel: 0.5000 to 10 inch
- Orientation: Horizontal
- Bearing Type: Metal Bushing
- Features: Bumpers / Cushions, Non-rotating
Supplier: AMPCO METAL
Description: Application Axle-bearing and coupling rod bearings, plain bearing for general mechanical engineering applications; medium stressed bearing pads and adjusting gibs. Normally and highly stressed plain bearing bushing using shafts of unhardened steels, also when light edge loading is involved
- Types: Copper Alloy (Brass, Bronze)
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock, Flats / Rectangular Bar, Squares / Square Bar, Rod / Round Bar Stock, Hex Bar Stock, Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock
- Hollow Stock: Yes
Supplier: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Description: Composed of pigments and fillers such as glass, carbon, graphite and metal powders (bronze and molybdenum disulfide), Fluon® Filled PTFE Compounds are molding powders that enhance wear resistance, creep resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity over virgin PTFE resins
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF)
- Filler Material: Metal, Mineral, Carbon / Graphite
- Compound Type: Molding Resin
- Pellets: Yes
Supplier: RuB, Inc.
Description: Introduction: More and more automation is required at all levels in our society and the s.64 RuB range is the answer to all needs for reliable actuated ball valve. It features special seat design to automatically compensate for wear and it has successfully passed 100.000 cycle life tests Quality
- Material: Brass / Bronze
- Valve Size: 0.5000 to 2 inch
- Pressure Rating: 600 psi
- Number of Ports: 2
Supplier: Ensinger, Inc.
Description: make TECAST™ ideal for metal replacement applications, such as bearings, gears, sheaves, and sprockets. At one-eighth the weight of bronze, TECAST™ is easier to handle and maintain than metals such as iron, aluminum, brass, and bronze, which it typically replaces in industrial wear
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyamide / Nylon
- Industry: General Industrial, Building / Construction, Other
- Use Temperature: 260 to 350 F
- Deflection Temperature (264 psi, 1.8 MPa): 200 to 370 F
Supplier: Machinery Values, Inc.
Description: and precision ground alloy gears Universal gearbox for both inch and metric threading Double reservoir oil bath type cross slide Safety overload device Wear-resistant phosphor bronze leadscrew nuts High capacity coolant tank provides sufficient coolant output MACHINE INCLUDES: Center sleeve Screw
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
AMPCO® 18: Rollercoaster Braking Power!
At AMPCO Metal, Inc., we are ready to fulfill your brake pad requirements in preparation for the upcoming ride season with our line of AMPCO ® 18 continuous cast rectangles. Please contact your AMPCO Metal, Inc. sales representative today at 1-800-844-6008. Click here to learn more about AMPCO ® 18 (read more)
Browse Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets for AMPCO METAL
Why Choose Ensinger Cast Nylon
. Forestry: Bucket pivot bearngs, table conveyor bearings, cable sheaves, chain wear plates, kiln buggy bearings. Marine: Rudder bearings, deck winch bearings, off shore crane sheaves, large diameter cable sheaves. Wind Energy: Large gears, bearings, wear pads. Primary Metals Industry: slipper pads, overhead crane shaft bearings and wear plates. . Why else should you choose TECAST?. Manufactured in newly renovated ISO 9001:2008 certified facility. Lighter and easier to handle than bronze... (read more)
Browse Plastic Plate, Rod, and Stock Shapes Datasheets for Ensinger, Inc.
More Information Top
Impact of hydrostatic bearings on the design and performance of telescopes
Extensive testing of this feature on the Magellan mount has resulted in no damaging wear between the bronze pads and mild steel surfaces.
Co-continuous composite materials for friction and braking applications
Coefficients of friction were acceptable forbothsystems.Thealuminum- bronze ONNEXmaterialproducedsignificantly less pad wear .
LIQUID METAL ENGINEERING CENTER (LMEC). Semiannual Technical Progress Report, January-June 1969.
Valves containing aluminum- bronze bushings and Stellite-6 wear pads have .
An Investigation of Wire-Wool Type Turbine Thrust Bearing Failures
In this particular case in which the 2 per cent chlorine EP oil was in use, the astern pads had worn down deep into the bronze , and the collar had developed heat cracks, but it had not suffered excessive wear.
Axle and Transmission Lubricants: The European Viewpoint
A few manufacturers have reported the occurrence of heavy wear of the gear striker fork, but this has been overcome in every case by mechanical changes, such as chromium plating the fork, the use of bronze pads on the fork, or by...
...application brake block resin bonded sliding speed specific heat groove design driving speed shear strength obnoxious odor disc brake pad grey cast iron wet... ...cold compaction dry application wear performance graphite addition water... ...friction coefficient Young’s modulus bronze based materials nonmetallic constituents...
Cambridge Journals Online - Abstract
...0; text-align: left; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1em;">Wear Properties of an In-Situ Processed TiC-Reinforced BronzeCambridge Journals Online - Abstract...0; text-align: left; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1em;">Wear Properties of an In-Situ Processed TiC-Reinforced BronzeUnderstanding MTF Additive Effects on Synchroniser Friction...Traveria, A , de Castellar, M D , Pujadas, J , Blouet, J , Gras, R , Magham, H G , Belair, P , Hanau, T , Wear (1995 ), 189 (1-2... ...friction modifiers in sintered bronze , H Ghaem Magham , Blouet... ...75 5 FPS - Friction Pad System , Tebar Palhares, F...
- Realization of a 16 kV/8 cm pulsed longitudinal electric field for E-field-controlled laser excitation of dense Cs vapourTo prevent the thin copper tracks from crumbling rapidly into dust, the brushes (actually spring blades of 0.1 mm thin bronze ) do not touch the tracks, hut only touch 2 mm thick bronze pads soldered on the tracks wherever necessary. The brush-blades are the only parts that present some mechanical wear , but since they . t Such...
- A magnetic-tape digital-recording equipmentInitially these were of chromium-plated brass, but it was found that the plating was quickly worn off, and polished capstans made of a hard alu- minium- bronze were substituted. A pressure pad was used to keep the tape in contact with the head.
- Wrought bronze, DYN RM (Dyn-Metal Ltd.)Lead bronze alloy for high loads and for pulsating loads. Applications include crosshead bearings in compressors and diesel engines, and wear pads and plates.
- Wrought bronze, DYN GZ 15 (Dyn-Metal Ltd.)Phosphor bronze for continuous high load operation and for bearings with small clearances. Applications include knuckle and crank bearings for presses, machine tool feed nuts, and wear pads and plates against steel.
- Wrought bronze, DYN GZ 14 (Dyn-Metal Ltd.)Phosphor bronze for use in high load and impact conditions. Applications include crank and eccentric bearings, wormwheels and gears, feed transverse and elevating nuts, thrust bearings, wear pads and slides, and bearings for cranes.
- Realization of a 16 kV/8 cm pulsed longitudinal electric field for E-field-controlled laser excitation of dense Cs vapour