Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: R&I Manufacturing Co.
Description: the need for relubrication. Bronze bushings are utilized rather than linear ball bearings because bushings distribute the load over a larger surface area. This results in less wear on the slide rods. Both rods are pinned to the end blocks to assure positive location. Nylon bumper pads, located at each end
Supplier: AMPCO METAL
Description: Application Axle-bearing and coupling rod bearings, plain bearing for general mechanical engineering applications; medium stressed bearing pads and adjusting gibs. Normally and highly stressed plain bearing bushing using shafts of unhardened steels, also when light edge loading is involved
- Types: Copper Alloy (Brass, Bronze)
- Standards / Specifications: ASTM / ASME
- Shape / Form: Bar Stock, Flats / Rectangular Bar, Squares / Square Bar, Rod / Round Bar Stock, Hex Bar Stock, Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock
- Hollow Stock: Yes
Supplier: AGC Chemicals Americas, Inc.
Description: Composed of pigments and fillers such as glass, carbon, graphite and metal powders (bronze and molybdenum disulfide), Fluon® Filled PTFE Compounds are molding powders that enhance wear resistance, creep resistance, thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity over virgin PTFE resins
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Fluoropolymer (PTFE / PVDF)
- Filler Material: Metal, Mineral, Carbon / Graphite
- Compound Type: Molding Resin
- Pellets: Yes
Supplier: Ensinger, Inc.
Description: make TECAST™ ideal for metal replacement applications, such as bearings, gears, sheaves, and sprockets. At one-eighth the weight of bronze, TECAST™ is easier to handle and maintain than metals such as iron, aluminum, brass, and bronze, which it typically replaces in industrial wear
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Polyamide / Nylon
- Industry: General Industrial, Building / Construction, Other
- Use Temperature: 300 F
- Deflection Temperature (264 psi, 1.8 MPa): 470 F
Supplier: Machinery Values, Inc.
Description: and precision ground alloy gears Universal gearbox for both inch and metric threading Double reservoir oil bath type cross slide Safety overload device Wear-resistant phosphor bronze leadscrew nuts High capacity coolant tank provides sufficient coolant output MACHINE INCLUDES: Center sleeve Screw
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Bronze Wear Pads Top
AMPCO® 18: Rollercoaster Braking Power!
At AMPCO Metal, Inc., we are ready to fulfill your brake pad requirements in preparation for the upcoming ride season with our line of AMPCO ® 18 continuous cast rectangles. Please contact your AMPCO Metal, Inc. sales representative today at 1-800-844-6008. Click here to learn more about AMPCO ® 18 (read more)
Browse Copper, Brass, and Bronze Alloys Datasheets for AMPCO METAL
Conduct Research Top
Air Bearing Basics
, the air flows through a small hole (typically .004 " to .015 " dia.) into the bearing area. Porous media bearings use a porous material (typically carbon, bronze, or steel) which the air penetrates through into the bearing area. The relative benefits of each approach are debatable. While orifices
More Information on: Bronze Wear Pads Top
Co-continuous composite materials for friction and braking applications
Coefficients of friction were acceptable forbothsystems.Thealuminum- bronze ONNEXmaterialproducedsignificantly less pad wear .
LIQUID METAL ENGINEERING CENTER (LMEC). Semiannual Technical Progress Report, January-June 1969.
Valves containing aluminum- bronze bushings and Stellite-6 wear pads have .
An Investigation of Wire-Wool Type Turbine Thrust Bearing Failures
In this particular case in which the 2 per cent chlorine EP oil was in use, the astern pads had worn down deep into the bronze , and the collar had developed heat cracks, but it had not suffered excessive wear.
Axle and Transmission Lubricants: The European Viewpoint
A few manufacturers have reported the occurrence of heavy wear of the gear striker fork, but this has been overcome in every case by mechanical changes, such as chromium plating the fork, the use of bronze pads on the fork, or by...
Economy and operation
Between band and bronze -abrasive shoe the friction becomes an air cushion gedrfickt what and reduces wear .
...application brake block resin bonded sliding speed specific heat groove design driving speed shear strength obnoxious odor disc brake pad grey cast iron wet... ...cold compaction dry application wear performance graphite addition water... ...friction coefficient Young’s modulus bronze based materials nonmetallic constituents...
Cambridge Journals Online - Abstract
...0; text-align: left; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1em;">Wear Properties of an In-Situ Processed TiC-Reinforced BronzeCambridge Journals Online - Abstract...0; text-align: left; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1em;">Wear Properties of an In-Situ Processed TiC-Reinforced BronzeSell oiles slide plateJDB-P self lubricating bearing is a well sold products of our company.this cast bronze bearing is also called cast sliding plate, Mould die component, slide pad , wear plate and #500 oilless bearing.
- Understanding MTF Additive Effects on Synchroniser Friction...Traveria, A , de Castellar, M D , Pujadas, J , Blouet, J , Gras, R , Magham, H G , Belair, P , Hanau, T , Wear (1995 ), 189 (1-2... ...friction modifiers in sintered bronze , H Ghaem Magham , Blouet... ...75 5 FPS - Friction Pad System , Tebar Palhares, F...
- Realization of a 16 kV/8 cm pulsed longitudinal electric field for E-field-controlled laser excitation of dense Cs vapourTo prevent the thin copper tracks from crumbling rapidly into dust, the brushes (actually spring blades of 0.1 mm thin bronze ) do not touch the tracks, hut only touch 2 mm thick bronze pads soldered on the tracks wherever necessary. The brush-blades are the only parts that present some mechanical wear , but since they . t Such...
- A magnetic-tape digital-recording equipmentInitially these were of chromium-plated brass, but it was found that the plating was quickly worn off, and polished capstans made of a hard alu- minium- bronze were substituted. A pressure pad was used to keep the tape in contact with the head.
- Wrought bronze, DYN RM (Dyn-Metal Ltd.)Lead bronze alloy for high loads and for pulsating loads. Applications include crosshead bearings in compressors and diesel engines, and wear pads and plates.
- Understanding MTF Additive Effects on Synchroniser Friction