From Plasma Source Mass Spectrometry: Applications and Emerging Technologies
- Chapter 9: Application of ICP-MS in Environmental Science
- Chapter 10: Development of "All-Ium" Analytical Method for Water Samples at Lake Biwa
- Chapter 11: Iron and Arsenic Speciation in Groundwaters from West Bengal, India By Coupled HPLC-ICP-MS Utilising a Hexapole Collision Cell
- Chapter 12: Coupled HPLC-ICP-MS Analysis Indicates Highly Hazardous Concentrations of Dissolved Arsenic Species in Cambodian Groundwaters
- Chapter 13: An Old Problem of Lead Contamination
- Chapter 14: The Use of Different Enriched Isotope Mixtures for the Determination of Butyltin Compounds in Environmental Samples Using Isotope Dilution GC-ICP-MS
- Chapter 15: Determination of Cerium, Lead and Uranium in Bivalve Shells Using An Iminodiacetate Based Preconcentration System and ICP-MS
- Chapter 16: New Applications for GC-ICP-MS; Beyond Sensitive, Selective Analysis of Organometallic Species
- Chapter 17: The Use of a High Accuracy Isotope Dilution Mass Spectrometry (IDMS) Method for the Analysis of Sulfur in Fuel to Support Analytical Technologies Used in Industry
 Thomas Prohaska  , Gunda K llensperger  , Stephan Hann  , Gerhard Stingeder  , Walter Fitz  and Walter Wenzel 
Environmental and geochemical sciences were the first main fields of application of ICP-MS in the early 80's. (funding of the US research by the Environmental Protection Agency and UK funding by the British Geological Survey)1
Now, more than 20 years after the first publication on ICP-MS, environmental science represents still 1/3 of the studies as published in scientific journals and shows an increasing trend together with biomedical applications. The recent 'Atomic Spectrometry Update: Environmental Analysis'...
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
CHAPTER LIST Chapter 18: Anglo-Saxon Residential Mobility at West Heslerton, North Yorkshire, UK from Combined O- and SR-Isotope Analysis Chapter 19: The Use of ICP-MS in Provenancing Igneous...
CHAPTER LIST Chapter 24: Overcoming Spectral Overlaps: Quadrupole ICP-MS with Reaction Cell and Sector Based ICP-MS Chapter 25: Determination of Selenium in Biological Samples by Isotope...
R.M. Ellam  and A.W Tudhope  1 SUMMARY Measurement of U and Th isotope compositions in carbonate samples for the purpose of Quaternary geochronology presents two main analytical...
David Palsulich, Kevin Coyle, and Larry Weston, Micron Technology A combined sample preparation and analytical technique to detect contamination offers accurate results, low detection limits, and the...
AAS Atomic absorption spectrometry AD Anno Domini AES Atomic emission spectroscopy AGLAE Accelerateur Grand Louvre d'Analyse Elementaire...