Hannay Reels SSN800 Spring Rewind Reel
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
The SSN800 Series stainless steel hose reel features a narrow frame that makes it ideal for mounting in smaller spaces. With no paint to chip or potential for rust and corrosion, these reels are ideal for the food and beverage, dairy, pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries. Constructed of grade 304 stainless frames, discs and drum, it handles single ID hose from 3/4 to 1 inch, accommodates pressures up to 1000 psi and sustains temperatures from 20°F to 400°F (-7°C to 204°C).
- Standard N series has a narrow frame and compact mounting base.
- Non-sparking ratchet assembly.
- Declutching arbor to prevent damage from reverse winding.
- Standard inlet: 90° stainless steel ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads.
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads.
- Pressures to 1000 psi (69 bar).
- Temperatures from +20° F to +400° F (-7° C to +204° C).
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures.
- 4-way roller assembly.
- Constant tension is available consult factory.
- 304 stainless steel construction.
- Chemical transfer
- Potable water
- Food/beverage transfer