Hannay Reels 4100 Series Reel
Featured Product from Hannay Reels
Hannay Reels 4100 Series reels are durable, compact and lighweight hose reel designed for long lengths of hose. Built with a rugged roll-formed frame, this series is available in manual or power rewind, handles 3/4" or 1 " ID hose and can hold up to 200 feet.
- Manual rewind reels include: gear-driven crank rewind with removable handle and adjustable brake.
- Power rewind reels include: chain and sprocket drive powered by electric, hydraulic or air motor.
- Standard inlet: 90° ball bearing swivel joint, 1" female NPT threads
- Standard outlet: 1" female NPT threads
- Optional rollers: specify roller position when ordering
- Standard pressures to 2,000 psi (138 bar), available up to 4,000 psi (276 bar) – must specify
- Temperatures from -60° F to +250° F (-51° C to +121° C)
- Consult factory for other pressures and temperatures
- Water Supply
- Fire Protection
- Chemical Transfer