75-6000MHz System-on-Module: Analog Devices
Featured Product from Richardson RFPD
The ADRV9009-ZU11EG is highly customizable and offers wide bandwidth and tuning range for a broad range of applications. It contains 2x Wideband ADRV9009 Dual Transceivers and Quad-core ARM® Cortex™-A53 MPCore™. 4GB of DDR4 (with ECC) is dedicated to the Programming System and 2x2GB Banks are dedicated for Programmable Logic giving much flexibility for developing custom applications. 1Gb of flash is provided for image storage, with an additional option to boot over USB or from a removable SD-Card.
Designed for scalability, multiple ADRV9009-ZU11EG’s can be synchronized together enabling a complete solution for complex multi-stream applications ensuring end-to-end deterministic latency. The ADRV9009 Transceivers include integrated LO and phase synchronization. Overall system frequency & phase synchronization is maintained with a clock tree structure using ADI high performance low jitter HMC7044 devices, making it ideal for applications requiring RF phase alignment with a large number of channels.
The ADRV9009-ZU11EG has extensive I/O capability. Combined with the evaluation carrier board a variety of high speed I/O can be used, including USB3, USB2, PCIe3.0 x8, QSFP+, SFP+, 1Gb Ethernet x2, and CPRI capability. An additional High Pin Count FMC Daughter Board can be plugged into the carrier board with a further two ADRV9009 Transceivers increasing to a total of eight Tx and Rx streams. A design can easily be evaluated and then integrated seamlessly into a custom carrier for further prototyping, or a final product greatly accelerating time to market.
- Wide tuning range 75MHz to 6GHz
- Max receiver BW 200MHz
- Max transmitter synthesis BW 450MHz
- Max observation receiver BW 450MHz
- Integrated LO and Phase synch between all channels
- Platform development environment support includes Industry standard Linux Industrial I/O Applications, MATLAB®, Simulink®, and GNU Radio, and streaming interfaces for custom C, C++, python, and C# applications
- HDL reference designs and drivers to allow zero day development