Inline Temperature Control Valve
Featured Product from ThermOmegaTech®
Many industrial applications and processes need continual thermal management. Our Inline Temperature Control Valve (HAT/RA) is the perfect solution for these systems.
The HAT/RA is a reverse acting temperature control valve which continuously senses fluid temperature and automatically modulates to regulate outlet fluid temperature within a narrow and pre-selected range. Completely self-operating, our valves open and establish flow on rising temperatures using thermostatic actuator technology, making them ideal for industrial applications requiring highly-precise thermal control. These valves improve process efficiency, reduce system wear, maintain consistent product quality, conserve energy, and can save money.
- Controls cooling fluid return temperatures - ideal for glycol and water
- Maintains constant discharge temperatures
- Improves system efficiency
- Unaffected by pressure variations
- Conserves water
- Stainless steel body, fittings, spring, and plug
- Corrosion resistant - long service life
- Operates in narrow temperature band
- Compact low mass - fast response
- Two wrench flats for easy installation
- Ram-type plug for reliable shut-off