Process Tank Pressure Vessels
from BITZER US, Inc.
The horizontal and vertical liquid receivers are available for HFC/(H)CFC refrigerants, ammonia, hydrocarbon and carbon dioxide and fulfil the various requirements of refrigeration and air conditioning technology. Operating temperatures of –10 °C to 120 °C are possible with a maximum... [See More]
- Type: Process Tank; Refrigeration Systems
- Pressure Rating: 406 to 653
from Fluitron, Inc.
Fluitron offers a wide range of laboratory, pilot, and some production scale pressure vessels for use as reactors, accumulators, autoclaves, hydrostatic test tanks, storage vessels, process vessels, etc. [See More]
- Type: Process Tank
- Volume Capacity: 10 to 500
- Pressure Rating: 500 to 150000
- Material: Exotic Metals (optional feature); Steel (optional feature); Stainless Steel (optional feature); Titanium; Nickel Alloy
from Pope Scientific, Inc.
Pope's sturdy stainless steel portable pressure vessels let you handle a wide variety of sterile, high purity or flammable substances easily and safely. These vessels are designed to take pressures exceeding 15 psi and have a working pressure of 130 psi and higher at according to ASME section VIII... [See More]
- Type: Process Tank; Sterile/High Purity/Flammable Substances
- Volume Capacity: ? to 1
- Pressure Rating: ? to 175
- Height: 8.5