Class 10,000 (ISO 7) Cleanrooms Datasheets
from Terra Universal, Inc.
These double-wall modular steel cleanrooms are ideal for bio/pharmaceutical applications that require an easy-clean, aseptic environment. Completely free-standing, they require no external supports and can be specified and installed in a fraction of the time, at a fraction the cost, of conventional... [See More]
- Cleanliness Class: 1; 10; 100; 1,000; 10,000; 100,000; Configurable to Any Cleanliness Std
- Dimensions: Custom, Built to Order
- Fabrication: Modular Hardwall; Mini Environment; No External Support Needed
- Frame Construction: Powder-Coated Steel Panels Mounted Externally
from Clean Air Products
The Series 582 is a lightweight, easy-to-assemble, prefabricated modular clean room system that is available in a variety of sizes, shapes and room classifications to meet your individual cleanroom requirements. The modular clean room is constructed of wall panels that fasten together to form the... [See More]
- Cleanliness Class: 10 (optional feature); 100 (optional feature); 1,000 (optional feature); 10,000 (optional feature); 100,000 (optional feature)
- Dimensions: Widths up to 34 feet clear span, lengths are unlimited, height up to 15 feet clear span.
- Fabrication: Modular Hardwall
- Frame Construction: The NEST TIGHT ceiling grid is used to maintain a leak-free ceiling system
Portable Softwall Clean Rooms allow you to achieve Class 10,000 standards in your work area within 1 day. Rooms come with a ready to assemble pre-engineered and pre-fabricated modular frame 8 ft. long x 8 ft. wide x 8 ft. high and soft clear PVC Curtains and doors. Custom sizes are available. [See More]
- Cleanliness Class: 10,000
- Dimensions: 8' x 8' x 8'
- Fabrication: Modular Softwall
- Lighting Type and Intensity: 2 Sealed Flourescent 2' x 4' Fixtures