Pilot / Scale-Up Semiconductor Foundry Services
from MultiDimension Technology Co., Ltd.
MDT's magnetic sensor foundry has the capability to fabricate 6 inch (currently)/8 inch(in plan) wafers at 0.5-micron (µm).Unlike other wafer foundries in Mainland China, MDT's foundry specializes in magnetic device wafer fabrication, providing professional service with the specialized equipment and... [See More]
- Services: R & D / Development; Design; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Processes: 0.50µm
- Company Information: MultiDimension Technology(MDT®) was founded in 2010 in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu Province, China, with branch offices in Ningbo ,Shanghai, Chengdu China and San Jose, Calif., USA. MDT has developed an unique intellectual property portfolio, and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities that can support volume production of high-performance, low-cost TMR magnetic sensors to satisfy the most demanding application needs.
- Location: Free Trade Zone, Jiangsu Province, PR. China
from PREMA Semiconductor GmbH
PREMA Semiconductor GmbH combines design, production and IC test under one roof. In opposite to most competitors that are offering only particular services, this combination affords a close networking between different working areas. Thus, quality and short loops for prototypes can be assured. [See More]
- Services: Design; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Device Type: ASIC; Microprocessor
- Company Information: Design of Integrated Circuits, wafer production from prototypes to large volumes and wafer test, all made by a team of experts under one roof - this is PREMA Semiconductor.
- Location: Located in Mainz, Germany
from Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Rogue Valley Microdevices is the first company to establish a microelectronics manufacturing facility in beautiful Southern Oregon. Headquartered in Medford Oregon, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the premier MEMS Foundries in the United States. Our manufacturing... [See More]
- Services: R & D / Development; Design; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Via Forming / Filling
- Company Information: Rogue Valley Micro is a leading supplier of Silicon Wafers and Thin Film deposition services to the Microelectronics Industry. With over 10,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space RVM is capable of processing wafer sizes from 50mm-300mm in diameter.
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Microprocessor; Power Electronics; Oscillator / TO; Passive; Sensor
from Universal Semiconductor, Inc.
Located in San Jose, CA [See More]
- Services: R & D / Development; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Dry Etching (Plasma / RIE); Wet / Chemical Etching; Photolithography; Wafer Level Packaging; Via Forming / Filling; Wafer Bonding
- Company Information: Universal Semiconductor Inc is one of the early pioneering semiconductor companies in the world that extended and developed innovative technologies for diverse applications. They offer custom built single chip IC solutions and tailor them in every area.
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Passive; Sensor; Photodetectors