Passive Components Semiconductor Foundry Services
from Primarius Technologies Co., Ltd.
ProPlus provides the most advanced SPICE modeling service for leading foundries and fabless companies. Its professional service team, located in the US and China has served hundred of customers in the past 20 years, offering SPICE modeling and validation services, consultation and training and more. [See More]
- Device Type: Passive; Baseband and RF modeling for MOSFET, SOI, FinFET, HV/LDMOS, TFT, BJT/HBT, passive devices, etc.
- Services: Design; ProPlus also provides device characterization and data analysis services
- Company Information: ProPlus Design Solutions, Inc., sells Electronic Design Automation (EDA) solutions and provides technical support with the mission to enhance the link between design and manufacturing. The products range from advanced SPICE modeling platform and low frequency noise characterization system for semiconductor process technology development, to fast circuit simulation solutions, including SPICE, GigaSPICE, FastSPICE, for memory, analog/mixed-signal and other large scale design application
- Applications: Wireless
from Rogue Valley Microdevices, Inc.
Founded in 2003, Rogue Valley Microdevices is the first company to establish a microelectronics manufacturing facility in beautiful Southern Oregon. Headquartered in Medford Oregon, we have quickly established ourselves as one of the premier MEMS Foundries in the United States. Our manufacturing... [See More]
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Microprocessor; Power Electronics; Oscillator / TO; Passive; Sensor
- Services: R & D / Development; Design; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Company Information: Rogue Valley Micro is a leading supplier of Silicon Wafers and Thin Film deposition services to the Microelectronics Industry. With over 10,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space RVM is capable of processing wafer sizes from 50mm-300mm in diameter.
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Via Forming / Filling
from Universal Semiconductor, Inc.
Located in San Jose, CA [See More]
- Device Type: Analog; ASIC; High Voltage; Logic; Memory; Passive; Sensor; Photodetectors
- Services: R & D / Development; Prototyping; Pilot / Scale-Up; Production
- Company Information: Universal Semiconductor Inc is one of the early pioneering semiconductor companies in the world that extended and developed innovative technologies for diverse applications. They offer custom built single chip IC solutions and tailor them in every area.
- Wafer Processing: Thin Film; CVD; Dry Etching (Plasma / RIE); Wet / Chemical Etching; Photolithography; Wafer Level Packaging; Via Forming / Filling; Wafer Bonding