Silicate / Clay Bond Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Cement can be applied in heavy layers [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder; Powder, Grain or Grog; Insulating Cement
- Applications: Abrasives, ceramics or glass manufacturing; Chemical or material processing
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Features: Troweling / Patching
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Bond / Binder: K Silicate
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical; Potassium Silicate