Mortar Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Air setting mortar for general purpose plant use [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Mortar; Powder, Grain or Grog
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 48.8%SiO2-43.2%Al2O3-1.2%Fe2O3-1.5%TiO2-0.3%CaO-0.8%K2O-2.4%Na2O
- Max Use Temperature: 1649
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electrical Refractory Cement No. 75 is a castable, hydraulically-setting cement used as a bonding mortar or refractory coating for high-temperature assembling, encapsulating and potting applications. No. 75 may also be cast or gunite applied to protect concrete from thermal shock. [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder; Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating; Mortar
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Refractory: Ca Aluminate
- Technology / Cure Type: Hydraulic