Mortar Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Used for super duty & high alumina dense refractory brick, dark gray color [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Mortar; Powder, Grain or Grog
- Technology / Cure Type: Air
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 48.1%SiO2-43.1%Al2O3-1.6%Fe2O3-1.4%TiO2-0.3%CaO-0.9%K2O-2.7%Na2O
- Max Use Temperature: 1649
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Electrical Refractory Cement No. 75 is a castable, hydraulically-setting cement used as a bonding mortar or refractory coating for high-temperature assembling, encapsulating and potting applications. No. 75 may also be cast or gunite applied to protect concrete from thermal shock. [See More]
- Product Type / Form: Cement or Binder; Coating, Thinset or Plaster Coating; Mortar
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Refractory: Ca Aluminate
- Technology / Cure Type: Hydraulic