Refractory / High Temperatures Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Suitable for areas where abrasive or erosive conditions exist [See More]
- Refractory: Alumina
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 33.4%Al2O3-40.2%SiO2-7.9%Fe2O3-13.6%CaO-0.2%Na2O+K2O
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Technology / Cure Type: Hydraulic
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Bond / Binder: K Silicate
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical; Potassium Silicate