Castable Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
Widely used for stack linings, heaters and vessels [See More]
- Features: Castable
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Refractory: Alumina
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 34%Al2O3-40.1%SiO2-6.5%Fe2O3-1.9%TiO2-15.8%CaO-0.3%MgO-0.8%Na2O+K2O
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Features: Castable; Gunning or Shotcrete
- Bond / Binder: K Silicate
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Product Type / Form: Concrete