Castable Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from BNZ Materials, Inc.
High-duty castable, withstands loads & resists normal abrasion & erosion [See More]
- Features: Castable
- Composition or ASTM/EN Cement Type : 42.9%Al2O3-41%SiO2-5.5%Fe2O3-8.4%CaO-0.2%MgO-0.3%Na2O+K2O
- Bond / Binder: Calcium Aluminate Bond
- Technology / Cure Type: Hydraulic
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Features: Castable; Gunning or Shotcrete
- Bond / Binder: K Silicate
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Product Type / Form: Concrete