Silica / Silicate Materials Refractory Cements and Raw Materials
from Mid-Mountain Materials, Inc.
Manufactured from bulk refractory fibers, THERMOSEAL ® Refractory Cements, Moldables and Coatings are excellent for use in high- temperature resistant sealing and thermal insulation applications. All of our THERMOSEAL ® products are carefully formulated to withstand thermal expansion and... [See More]
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay
- Applications: Foundry / Metal Processing
- Max Use Temperature: 1260
from Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen Acidproof Concrete No. 54 - with almost a half century of successful, varied service - is the original acid-resistant material for gunite construction. For those applications that require a lower K factor, lightweight materials, or higher temperature resistance, No. 54 LW is available. [See More]
- Refractory: Silicate / Clay; Potassium Silicate Bonded
- Product Type / Form: Concrete
- Bond / Binder: K Silicate
- Technology / Cure Type: Chemical; Potassium Silicate