Midwest US Only Hydroforming Services
from Toledo Metal Spinning Co.
The process of hydro-mechanical deep drawing at TMS was originally developed in the 1950 ²s with a boom in the technology in the 1960 ²s thanks to the aerospace industry. Often, the final thickness of the part is near 100% of the original blank thickness. This method of forming is ideal... [See More]
- Company Information: Established in 1929, Toledo Metal Spinning has developed into a supplier providing robust metal forming and joining solutions. We have six primary processes; deep drawing, stamping, hydroforming, metal spinning, rolling, and welding all supported by many secondary processes to build parts to customer specifications or for our own product lines.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel
- Diameter: ? to 15
- Support & Production Services: Design; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume
from 3 Dimensional Services
Our forming and fabricating operations manufacture parts through stamping, laser processing, hydroforming, tube bending and waterjet cutting. Our stamping area, with presses from 20 to 7000 ton surpasses many production shops. We're well equipped to handle simple bends to complex tooling. We produce... [See More]
- Company Information: 3 Dimensional Services Group are experts in bringing part concepts to reality and laying design challenges to rest. They design and build prototypes with manufacturing intent in mind, and they do it faster than you can imagine.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: QS-9000; ISO 9001
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Prototype; Low Volume
from MRL Industries
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified source of precision metal fabricated parts, components, prototypes and integrated assemblies, we supply a variety of demanding industries, including Aerospace, Aviation, Military Defense, Medical and Commercial, offering custom solutions to the most difficult metal forming... [See More]
- Company Information: Save time and manufacturing costs with hydroforming! With extensive alloy experience, we are aware of the most critical design factors and offer a wealth of hydroform knowledge to save you considerable prototype/product development time and money.
- Diameter: ? to 18
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium