Plating / Coating Hydroforming Services Datasheets
from Mills Products, Incorporated
We were the first company to introduce tubular hydroforming to the appliance industry and are globally recognized for converting multi-part assemblies into lighter, stronger metal hydroformed parts. Our specialization in thin wall tubular hydroforming allows us to produce lightweight, complex parts... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Buffing; Cut-to-Length; End Forming; End Flattening; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium
from MRL Industries
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified source of precision metal fabricated parts, components, prototypes and integrated assemblies, we supply a variety of demanding industries, including Aerospace, Aviation, Military Defense, Medical and Commercial, offering custom solutions to the most difficult metal forming... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Cut-to-Length; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; Swaging; In-line Welding
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Save time and manufacturing costs with hydroforming! With extensive alloy experience, we are aware of the most critical design factors and offer a wealth of hydroform knowledge to save you considerable prototype/product development time and money.
- Diameter: ? to 18
from Norpin Deep Draw
Norpin Mfg. Co. Inc. is an industry leader of low and high volume manufacturing of deep drawn cans, cases, boxes, cups, caps, canisters, instrument housings and shells. We have a 60 year history of manufacturing competitive and dependable deep drawn enclosures, lids, shells, and housings for... [See More]
- Secondary Capabilities: Annealing / Heat Treating; Buffing; Machining; Painting; Plating / Coating; Slotting; Piercing; In-line Welding; PEM Inserts
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal