Northeast US Only Hydroforming Services
from Norpin Deep Draw
Norpin Mfg. Co. Inc. is an industry leader of low and high volume manufacturing of deep drawn cans, cases, boxes, cups, caps, canisters, instrument housings and shells. We have a 60 year history of manufacturing competitive and dependable deep drawn enclosures, lids, shells, and housings for... [See More]
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Low Volume; Packaging
from MuShield Company, Inc. (The)
MuShield's 12 inch Cincinnati Hydroform Press produces precision formed sheet metal parts. The Hydroform process utilizes a mandrel machined to the inner dimensions of the formed sheet metal part as a forming punch. Hydraulic pressure (up to 15,000 psi) behind a specialized rubber diaphragm provides... [See More]
- Company Information: For over sixty years, The MuShield Company has been a worldwide industry leader as a manufacturer of custom magnetic shields and precision sheet metal fabrication.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2008
- Support & Production Services: CAD; Design; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume
from Charles H Schillinger Co.
Hydroforming sheet metal is a process developed to manufacture short to medium run quantities of deep-drawn parts, and compliments other techniques of metal forming, for example, metal spinning, stamping, and fabrications. [See More]
- Company Information: Strategically located in suburban Philadelphia, PA the Charles H. Schillinger Co. has achieved worldwide recognition for its exceptional ability to design, fabricate and deliver metal parts and components of unequalled quality, precision and complexity.
- Diameter: 0.0 to 12
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel