Assembly Services Hydroforming Services
from Mills Products, Incorporated
We were the first company to introduce tubular hydroforming to the appliance industry and are globally recognized for converting multi-part assemblies into lighter, stronger metal hydroformed parts. Our specialization in thin wall tubular hydroforming allows us to produce lightweight, complex parts... [See More]
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Prototype; High Volume; JIT; Packaging
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; ISO/TS 16949:2002
- Company Information: Mills Products is a turnkey metal fabricator with a reputation for producing lightweight, aesthetically-superior parts. Since 1945, major manufacturers have trusted us to make their components stronger, lighter and more economical.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Nickel; Titanium
from Charles H Schillinger Co.
Hydroforming sheet metal is a process developed to manufacture short to medium run quantities of deep-drawn parts, and compliments other techniques of metal forming, for example, metal spinning, stamping, and fabrications. [See More]
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Strategically located in suburban Philadelphia, PA the Charles H. Schillinger Co. has achieved worldwide recognition for its exceptional ability to design, fabricate and deliver metal parts and components of unequalled quality, precision and complexity.
- Diameter: 0.0 to 12
from MRL Industries
An ISO 9001:2008 Certified source of precision metal fabricated parts, components, prototypes and integrated assemblies, we supply a variety of demanding industries, including Aerospace, Aviation, Military Defense, Medical and Commercial, offering custom solutions to the most difficult metal forming... [See More]
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Prototype; Low Volume; High Volume; JIT; Packaging
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: ISO 9001:2000; MIL-SPEC
- Company Information: Save time and manufacturing costs with hydroforming! With extensive alloy experience, we are aware of the most critical design factors and offer a wealth of hydroform knowledge to save you considerable prototype/product development time and money.
- Diameter: ? to 18
from Norpin Deep Draw
Norpin Mfg. Co. Inc. is an industry leader of low and high volume manufacturing of deep drawn cans, cases, boxes, cups, caps, canisters, instrument housings and shells. We have a 60 year history of manufacturing competitive and dependable deep drawn enclosures, lids, shells, and housings for... [See More]
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Low Volume; Packaging
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: MIL-SPEC; ISO Compliant
- Company Information: Established in 1956, Norpin Deep Draw offers a wealth of experience in production, problem-solving, and design assistance. Unlike other suppliers, deep drawn enclosures are their primary business, so your business is of prime importance to them.
- Material: Aluminum; Copper; Steel; Stainless Steel; Titanium; Muy Metal
from 3 Dimensional Services
Our forming and fabricating operations manufacture parts through stamping, laser processing, hydroforming, tube bending and waterjet cutting. Our stamping area, with presses from 20 to 7000 ton surpasses many production shops. We're well equipped to handle simple bends to complex tooling. We produce... [See More]
- Support & Production Services: Assembly; CAD; Design; Prototype; Low Volume
- Certifications / Quality Capabilities: QS-9000; ISO 9001
- Company Information: 3 Dimensional Services Group are experts in bringing part concepts to reality and laying design challenges to rest. They design and build prototypes with manufacturing intent in mind, and they do it faster than you can imagine.
- Material: Aluminum; Steel